Sleeps 12-14 people
Welcome to Chalet Barragiste, your home-from-home in the French Alps! With a location that enables you to step out of the door, click into your skis and head off for a day’s skiing; this chalet is truly ski-in, ski-out.
Chalet Barragiste is located on the edge of the Luge track and adjoins to the Provères piste – a gentle blue run that take you down to Courchevel Village’s lift stations. Situated at the top of Courchevel Village, the chalet is in a serene and secluded location, providing high levels of privacy whilst conveniently close to the village centre. The bus stop (for the inter-village bus) is a three minute walk from the chalet, with a further couple of minutes walk bringing you straight to the hub of the village.
Map of Courchevel Village and Chalet Location
Chalet Facilities & In-House Services
Chalet Barragiste was selected specifically by the Ski Bluebird team, as we believe it has everything to offer to ensure you have an unforgettable Ski Bluebird chalet holiday. Including:
- Jacuzzi-hot tub.
- Wood fire.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Large lounge.
- Separate dining room.
- Boot/ski room.
- Heated boot warmer.
- iPod docking facilities.
- TV and DVD player.
- Board games.
- Honesty bar.
- In-chalet professional ski hire service.
Chalet Accommodation & Rooms
Chalet Barragiste comprises six bedrooms spread over three levels. Two bedrooms have en-suites, the remaining offer en-suite showers and sinks, sharing three toilets. When filling chalet an additional two beds on the mezzanine are available. There is a spacious living area and separate dining room, both of which open onto large balconies, the lower of which provides perfect access to the Jacuzzi.
- Room 1: Lower-Ground – Twin with full en-suite.
- Room 2: Ground floor – Double with en-suite shower and wash basin.
- Room 3: Ground floor – Twin with en-suite shower and wash basin.
- Room 4: Ground floor – Twin with en -suite shower and wash basin.
- Room 5: Ground floor – Twin with en -suite shower and wash basin.
- Room 6: Downstairs – Double with full en-suite and external access.
- Mezzanine: Available when the whole chalet filled. The mezzanine is accessed via ladder and has a private bathroom as opposed to an en-suite.
Please note that whilst not uncomfortably small, rooms 2, 3 and 4 are slightly smaller in size than rooms 1,5 and 6.
To get a better idea of the chalet’s lay-out have a look at the floor plans below (click to enlarge)
If you have any questions regarding Chalet La Barragiste, please contact us directly.
Free Phone: 0808 134 9903 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org